1. What information do we gather about you?
Personal Information: ushealthfoundation.org collects personal information such as name, e-mail address, and personal interest questions (optional) in a variety of situations.
Any information that you share with us is strictly secure and is not shared with anyone. We have appropriate security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you at our site. This includes your e-mail address. Information Collected Automatically: sunstatepost.com automatically collects certain information, such as your IP address, browser type, domain name, access times and referring website address.
2. What do we do with collected information? We use the information we gathered about you to perform statistical, demographic and marketing analyses of users of ushealthfoundation.org and to generally inform advertisers about the nature of our users. The information we gathered about you help us to better tailor our content to enhance your experience of navigating ushealthfoundation.org.
(i.) Third party advertisers: Some of the banner ads displayed in our web sites are provided by third parties. These ads contain cookies and may also contain web beacons.
3. COPPA Compliance: ushealthfoundation.org does not collect or store any personal information about children under the age of 13. The content of our site might not be suitable for children under the age of 13, and which are not necessarily monitored. We encourage all parents and legal guardians to talk to their children under their care about online safety and monitor their children’s use of the Internet.
4. Comments: ushealthfoundation.org allows Facebook comments on the site; however, ushealthfoundation.org is not responsible for comments made by users on the site. ushealthfoundation.org will try its best to moderate any lewd and inappropriate content made by users.
5. International Users: ushealthfoundation.org is hosted in the United States. If you access ushealthfoundation.org from any other region with laws or regulations governing personal data collection, use, and disclosure that differ from the United States law, please be advised that any information you provide on our website will be transferred to the United States. By visiting our site and submitting information, you authorize this transfer, processing and use.
7. You can request a refund at any time for any reason. We prefer that you work with us and transfer your course to another date and time. There will never be a transfer fee.